Lakeysha Henderson-Tucker – Local Missions Director
– is the Founder, and Executive Director of the Home of Hope, where she offers her home as a temporary residence and performs an outreach that provides toiletries and meals for families of patients in area hospitals in the Nashville, TN area. She ensures that families have a resource while their loved ones are being cared for. Founding this non-profit organization increases the impact that she brings to her community based on a personal experience during the transition of her spouse in 2017. Lakeysha is an active, licensed nurse that is continuing to embrace her gift of giving and helping, but in a capacity of impacting lives in an area that is not thought about during a trying and sometimes detrimental
Home of Hope Nashville
Patricia Scott – Women’s Focus Coordinator
– is a graduate of the University of Phoenix with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. She also holds an Associate Degree in Office Administration from Nashville State. She currently works as an Administrative Assistant and a Skin Care Consultant. Patricia is a Minister of the Gospel with a focus toward women, singles, and parenting.
Leslyne Watkins – Nutrition Director
– Leslyne Watkins is a graduate of Tennessee Technological University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology and a concentration in Child Development and Family Relations. She currently serves as the Tennessee Nutrition and Consumer Education Program (TNCEP) Extension Agent for the University of Tennessee Extension in Wilson County. Leslyne is also a Certified Family Life Educator. She has a strong passion for promoting healthy lifestyles at all life stages.
Dalton Teel- Education Director
– Dalton Teel is a Lebanon, Tennessee native who graduated from Lebanon High School in 2015. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Communications at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 2019. Throughout his time in high school and college he traveled across the state, around the country, and even to South Africa as a leader with the FFA. Dalton has worked in schools in Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, and the D.C. & Philadelphia metropolitan areas. Currently, Dalton teaches third grade math & science at Byars Dowdy Elementary. He is passionate about public education, building community, and expanding access to agricultural opportunities for all people.
– is a veteran educator of 26 years with Metro Nashville Public Schools. She is currently a retired teacher- librarian. Nicole holds a bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies from Middle Tennessee State, a Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction, and a master’s in Library Science from Trevecca Nazarene University.
– A veteran educator, who began in Memphis City Schools and taught with Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools for 17 years. She presently teaches in Lebanon Special School District as a Mathematics teacher at Winfree Bryant. Melita received her B.S in Elementary Education and a Master’s of Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Tennessee State University. She has worked in youth ministry in Nashville, leading the Praise Dance team. She has always had a heart for building up the youth.
Vine Branch Fellowship is a proud 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit located in Wilson County, Tennessee. EIN 84-2146891
© Vine Branch Fellowship - All Rights Reserved. Website designed by Bear Web Design